Warranty at John Mcgregor (Broty)
Take the opportunity to extend your cover provided by our approved partner Autoguard Warranties.
We have chosen award-winning Autoguard Warranties as our extended warranty provider, as they offer comprehensive cover, with a variety of products to suit all of your needs.
As part of our service to you, we want to provide you with the best experience and value whilst giving total peace of mind.
We can offer a range of policies to suit your requirements starting with Premium cover from 6 months.
Using Autoguard, you will have full-access to their app which unlocks:
- Claims & Customer Service Hotlines
- Map with your location and local approved repairer centres near you
- Exclusive discounts codes for vehicle MOT, services & more...
- Useful customer guides and advice.
All from the convenience of your phone.
Premium with Roadside Assistance - Comprehensive Cover
From 6 to 36 months
All mechanical and electrical cover
- In-car entertainment cover, up to 50% of your specified repair request limit, to a maximum of £500
- Satellite navigation systems, up to 50% of your specified repair request limit, to a maximum of £500
- Hybrid battery cover, up to 50% of your specified repair request limit, to a maximum of £1000
- Driver interface systems, up to 50% of your specified repair request limit, to a maximum of £1000
- Diagnostics contribution up to £65 inc VAT
- Wheel bearing, intake manifold and coil spring cover on vehicles up to 6 years old, or 70,000 miles, whichever occurs first
- 6 to 36 month options available
- Unlimited mileage once the cover has started
- Unlimited number of repair request to the aggregate value of the vehicle
- Transferable to a new owner, if sold privately * Please see service contract booklet for more details and to see the full terms and conditions.
- Full UK Roadside Assistance recovery including home start, misfuelling and key protection
- Catalytic converter, diesel particulate filters and EGR valves covered for mechanical failure
We have you covered...
Warranty/Added-Value Insurance Products Provider of the Year 2019
The supply of new and used car Extended Warranty has been around since the late 1980's.
We feel that today's market is looking out for a company to take service and support to the next level.
It is our intention to become one of the leading warranty providers in the UK and across the world, by delivering a consistently high standard to our clients whilst dealing with claims quickly and fairly.